Foire aux questions (FAQ)
For any questions regarding:
- information about the network: a route, a timetable, current prices, etc.,
- receipt of or sending a certificate: payment receipt, invoice, etc.
- your direct debits: payment schedule, arrears, change of bank details, etc.,
- a fine: amount, deadline, payment, etc.,
- a suggestion for the network, sharing your experience, changing your information, etc.,
Please send us an email to bibus.contact@keolis. com
Talk to one of our advisers on 02 98 80 30 30* from Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 7.00pm and on Saturday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Contact Brest Town Hall’s lost property service on 02 98 00 80 80.All lost property items can be collected there.
The Bibus shop is an information, advice and sales area located in Brest city centre, at 33 avenue Clemenceau, (near the following stops: Liberté, Multiplexe, Hôpital Morvan), open from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 6.30pm.