Keolis Brest fully participates in the economic, tourist, cultural and social sectors and supports the city's development.
By increasing our partnerships, Keolis Brest is helping to make Brest THE city in western France.
With these numerous partnerships, Keolis Brest is able to involve its customers in the major events going on in Brest.
Keolis Brest regularly supports several events in the local area:
Fêtes Maritimes Internationales - International Maritime Festival
Every 4 years, Brest brings together a large number of traditional ships from 4 corners of the world.This event sees the restoration of traditional boats and the construction of replicas of old boats.
- Over 700,000 visitors to the event in 2016 from 13 to 18 July
- More than 1,000 registered vessels.
- Undeniable customer satisfaction:95% of them recommend Bibus to get to the Maritime Festival.
Fête de la Musique - Music Festival
Each year, Bibus partners with the Fête de la Musique and adapts its services around the city centre and the main entertainment and concert venues for this festival in Brest.
Jeudis du Port
Every summer, Bibus partners with Jeudis du Port and adapts the routes serving the Port de Commerce on these Thursday evenings.
Bibus is a partner of the Astropolis electronic music festival (Brest and Keroual wood).
- Several thousand festival-goers enjoy concerts rich in musical discovery in an original setting.
- Direct Bibus shuttles for the festival's final evening (connection from 9.00pm to 9.30am the following day).
Events, concerts and sporting competitions
Bibus adapts its tram routes during cultural or sporting events to the Brest Arena and increases the number of cable car journeys during events taking place at the Capucins.
Discover Brest by bus, tram and cable car!
Download a map of interesting places to visit in Brest! With also a non-exhaustive list of ideas for unmissable trips and tours around Brest, ideal for (re)discovering the area alone, in pairs or as a family.